Thursday 14 November 2013

Halloween ends

The Halloween event has ended, and I hope everyone managed to get what they wanted.

I managed to get my 3 improved storehouses, and placed one down in between the 2 copper mines on the left in sector 2, giving a nice 12 second walk distance for either mine.

The other 2 storehouses I've placed in Sector 5, like so.
I like this layout. The upper storehouse is in a 2x3 spacing that nothing else would fit in, you can place a stone mason above it to grab the nearby stone, and above that you've got a nice 3x3 square possible for sitting a Gold Tower. As it looks like we'll all have the ability to get one with the upcoming Christmas event (will discuss in another post), this layout should work nicely.
The lower storehouse also includes two 3x2 spaces immediately to the right of it for placing friaries or watermills.

I also snagged the grim reaper general, and three new schools to go alongside the one I picked up last year.

All in all, a good haul.

Now, if you have some funds you can bear to part with and want to look ahead to next year, now's a good time to pick up cheap pumpkins from people who have leftovers. I picked up these relatively quickly at a ratio of 2 coins per pumpkins, and I'm sure you could get them cheaper.


Next up we have the Christmas event, already being shown on the Test Server and it's looking initially quite good, but I'll look at that another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment