Sunday 3 November 2013

Gem plan in action

Last month I posted about a long term plan to accrue quite a lot of gems through pits, and how buying a gem pit can turn into multiple pits quicker than you might think.

I started this myself, I gave BB enough money to get a pit with a little left over.
As of now, I'm up to three pits up and running, and recently hit 20k again to buy another item.

This time rather than the fourth pit I've gone with the endless copper mine.
They're an excellent investment, and at level 5 at 12 seconds walk distance away it's going to bring in ~4235 ore if unbuffed (and of course it's going to be regularly buffed).

Assuming you only send out your geologists to find copper once a day, this isn't a whole lot less than all 6 mines bring in total before emptying out. If buffed, well more than the regular mines can produce.

The next time I hit 20k gems I'll get another pit, then maybe a second mine after that alternating.

No comments:

Post a Comment