Tuesday 19 August 2014

Offtopic: Random update

Hi Settlers,

Some of you may have noticed it's been a while since my last activity. In that real world place, I was directing my time towards helping at home with getting ready for our second child, who's now arrived and is with us ("awwwwwwww").
I expect over the next few week I'll get more into the swing of things here again and become more active once more.

In general island action, my Gem Plan is coming along well. My oldest 2 gem pits have emptied since I last wrote, and I have 6 currently running. Before the football event, I had a small stockpile of gems, and decided to purchase every explorer from the shop, so I have 20 in total currently (3 regulars, 12 savage scouts, 2 lucky adventurers, and 3 experienced explorers) in various stages of being scienced up.

Happy Settling.

No comments:

Post a Comment