Monday 5 May 2014

Easter Roundup

Easter's drawing to a close, with the shop being removed entirely in the maintenance this week.
I found the event went well, and my 8 explorers (which quickly became 9) came back with almost enough eggs all on their own to get everything I needed. All of my double speed explorers are Artefact Searching Explorers, so benefited from the +9% egg income that Sturdy Shovel provided.

I picked up the explorer, the Master of Martial Arts, the 3x Floating Residences, and needed to purchase around 200 eggs on the market to also pick up another Veteran.

If you have everything you needed to get, and still have some funds laying around, just after the shop closes down can be a good time to pick up some eggs for drastically reduced prices. With the shop closed, a lot of players just want to clear out their unwanted inventory, but, if you suspect you'll be around next year it's easy to justify spending some excess from your stores to pick them up.
I did this with Christmas and after the event all went away picked up over 2,000 presents very cheaply.

Happy Settling.

No comments:

Post a Comment